Cooling blend of nine organic herbs.
Banyan Botanicals Mission:
To help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Empowering individuals to take personal responsibility for their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health through the wisdom of Ayurveda.
- Producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded.
- Educating, inspiring and motivating our customers by creating high quality, educational content.
- Providing excellent customer service and guaranteed satisfaction.
Q. Why does Banyan use plastic bottles, bags and jars for its products?
At Banyan, we take multiple factors into account in making decisions, including quality, customer service, economics and our impact on the environment. The plastic that we use is PET (#1) and HDPE (#2), which is highly recyclable. Fewer resources (water, electricity, mining equipment, etc.) are used in the production of the plastic bottles versus glass; and given the lighter weight and durability of these plastics compared to glass, there is a smaller carbon footprint created by the shipping of these materials. PET and HDPE are BPA-free and considered safe as containers, though they should not be re-used. We use glass containers instead of plastic for any products that are filled hot (balms, ghee, chyavanprash).
- Cooling blend of nine organic herbs.
- Removes excess heat while relaxing the tension associated with pitta.
- Banyan oils are packaged in recyclable BPA-free plastic containers.